The undergraduate course is a course in General Medicine, which takes 6 years. After graduation, students get MBBS/MD degree. The course provides training of General Practitioners.
The program of the course consists of the fundamental disciplines and special medical subjects. During the 1st and 2nd academic years students study basic medical, social disciplines, and humanities. Among the subjects of preclinical sciences the main ones are: anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, genetics, pharmacology, pathology and medical microbiology. The study of clinical disciplines starts from the 3rd course. The list of the main clinical subjects includes internal medicine, pediatrics, general surgery, psychiatry, obstetrics and gynecology.
From the 2nd academic year students master their skills during the practical training in the best medical facilities and healthcare centers of Odesa. Among them:
- City Clinical Hospital №1
- City Clinical Hospital №2
- City Clinical Hospital №3
- City Clinical Hospital №9 named after A.I. Minakov
- City Clinical Hospital №11
- Municipal Hospital №5
- Municipal Hospital №7
- Municipal Hospital №8
- City Infectious Diseases Hospital
- City Children’s Hospital №2
- City Children’s Hospital №3
- Medical Center “ON Clinic Odessa”
- Odessa Regional Clinical Hospital