By offering a course of study that builds and enriches communication skills, this program aims to train well-qualified professionals, preparing them to work in the field of graphic and visual design both at the theoretic and technical-executive level, to meet the needs of future clients.
The three-year Graphic Design Bachelor's degree program is an innovative course of study that integrates traditional professional training in graphic design (illustration, lay-out, poly-graphic techniques for publishing) with projects developed using new multi-media systems.
In the Graphic Design program, students' creative potential will be developed in various directions (photography, use of the image and color theory) while they will also build a solid background in the fundamentals of advertising and market dynamics. This approach will help them to develop the flexibility and competence with which to excel in their professional endeavors.
During the course of study students will explore the world of communication in a society that is in continuous evolution, using the most appropriate instruments to work creatively at various levels.
- Design logos and coordinated images for an agency;
- Design and create dynamic websites;
- Create a catalog, magazine and illustrations for children’s books;
- Demonstrate knowledge of product packaging and create a final package;
- Create a full page advertisement for a newspaper;
- Design an advertising campaign;
- Produce 3-D animation;
- Create graphic interface for interaction with an electronic book;
- Create an academic portfolio;
- Create a professional portfolio.