This two-year Master of Arts programme offers an innovative vision and approach to creativity and the fashion industry. Its objective is to establish and anticipate cross-cultural directions of multi-faceted themes.
The programme integrates art, fashion technology, and digital design within a new framework of multidisciplinary theory, practice, and experimentation. It focuses on innovative approaches within materials and workflow—with the aim of generating the next visionary leaders of the fashion system. You will explore technology throughout, including virtual, augmented, and extended reality; artificial intelligence, Web 3.0, and the ecologies of materials. You will also examine new business models based on sustainability, circularity, and ethical practices.
The Fashion: Design, Art & Technology programme focuses on:
- Experimentation and exploration of new fashion languages and contexts
- Innovative sustainability (both in business models and materials)
- Application of interdisciplinary knowledge to disruptive directions within fashion
You will deeply explore theoretical coursework, then put your knowledge into practice within an unconventional mix of workshops, seminars, specialized laboratories, and bootcamps.
This programme can prepare you to launch a career in the following advanced roles within the industry:
- Fashion designer
- Fashion entrepreneur
- Creative director
- Community/sustainability / CSR (fashion) manager
- Innovation & transformation (fashion) manager
- R&D process / materials (fashion) innovator
- Digital fashion designer / 3D modeling designer
It will also prepare you to begin a PhD programme in the fashion design area.