Strate School of Design is a well-regarded private design school located in France. It is known for its excellence in design education and is among the top design schools in the country. Here's some information about Strate School of Design, including its ranking, courses, admission process, and fees:
Strate School of Design is consistently ranked as one of the top design schools in France and Europe. Its reputation stems from its strong academic programs, quality of faculty, and the success of its alumni in the design industry.
Strate School of Design offers a wide range of design courses catering to different areas of specialization. Some of the common courses offered include:
1. Master in Transportation Design
These programs are designed to provide students with a solid foundation in design principles, creativity, problem-solving skills, and the ability to apply design thinking to real-world challenges.
The admission process at Strate School of Design typically involves the following steps:
1. Application: Prospective students must complete free counselling form on our website. The application process generally involves providing personal information, educational background, and the desired course of study.
2. Counselling: Our Counsellors will Assist in further admission Processes and guide you through scholarships and various courses.
3. Entrance Exam/Interview: Depending on the course, applicants may be required to take an entrance exam or participate in an interview. The purpose is to assess the candidate's design skills, creativity, and motivation for pursuing a career in design.
4. Language Proficiency: As the primary language of instruction is French, proficiency in the French language is essential for international students and non-native French speakers. Some courses may offer English-taught options, so it's essential to check the language requirements for each specific program.
5. Admission Decision: After evaluating the portfolio, entrance exam (if applicable), and interview, Strate School of Design will communicate the admission decision to the applicants. Successful candidates will receive an acceptance letter.
Tuition fees at Strate School of Design can vary depending on the course and program level. As with any educational institution, the fees can change over time, so it's best to refer to the official Strate School of Design website or directly contact their admissions office for the most up-to-date information on tuition fees and any additional expenses.
Please note that rankings, courses, admission requirements, and fees may change over time, so it's recommended to verify the latest details before applying to Strate School of Design.
You can know more about eligibility and documents required for admission process by filling our free counselling form. Our Counsellors will let you know about all the eligibility criterias and guide you through the admission process.
At Strate School of Design, we believe a designer's main objective should be to serve his or her fellow man. The past two centuries have seen both giant leaps in progress and some of humanity's darkest moments. From the Enlightenment to the First and Second World Wars to the realization that our natural resources are finite, we've recognized it has become imperative to think, live and consume differently.
In order to achieve this goal, it is important to take action regarding the long-term quality of our services, systems, and the objects that they are made up of. It is equally essential to let free and responsible individuals use their talents to create personal and collective projects. The mission of 21st-century designers is precisely that: to contribute to solving this equation by connecting the demands of utility, simplicity, comfort, pleasure, and beauty to the service of each man and woman.
Make the world + simple + fair + beautiful
The Design Mix
A designer's role falls between that of a marketer and an engineer. Designers must be able to identify people's needs while mastering technology to execute their skills to the service of others.
In order to do this, a designer focuses on what we like to call "the design mix" which combines:
- Specific technical skills,
- Knowledge of social sciences, marketing, and engineering,
- Project management skills,
Explore a world of design and creativity and meet new peoples who are aligned to design.