The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business Administration aims to develop pro-active decision-makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context. The programme focuses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
A grouping of essential core subjects are uniquely combined with the study of a language, two integral internship placements, integrative workshops and the choice of three specialisations in management, marketing and finance. A distinctive constellation of interlocking subjects ensures that each student receives the knowledge and the analytical, creative and quantitative expertise needed to be able to manage people, resources and information in a dynamic business environment. With these key skills, ESE students are more attractive to employers, and know-how to enable companies to achieve their goals and objectives in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Students will also have the added advantage of being able to pursue the BSc in Business Administration in any of the ESE campuses, whether London, Milan, Florence or Rome. They will have the unique opportunity to transfer between campuses on a per term or per year basis, experiencing the same programme in multiple international contexts and cultures.
Graduates from the BA (Hons) with Business Administration possess:
- Strong analytical skills and the capability to identify and assess strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both the domestic and international market
- A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
- The flexibility and creativity needed to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment
- Cross-cultural communication skills, which will enable a graduate to manage people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
- ESE´s unique business philosophy rooted in concepts of wholeness and integrity, which guide the student towards increased level of self-awareness and responsibility
- Excellent preparation for postgraduate study
- A truly international experience with students from around the world and with six campuses to choose from; an invaluable opportunity to learn, network and make friends for life
Three specialisations pathways: Management, Marketing, Finance