The Swiss Degree in International Hospitality Management (Dip. Hôtelier/ère-Restaurateur/rice HF) is aimed to generate well-qualified and experienced graduates ready to enter the fast-growing, international hospitality industry. Designed around the key subject areas of food and beverage, housekeeping, culinary, front office, and supervision, the programme is taught in English and progressively builds students' theoretical skills which are then complemented by practical training placements at each level.
The programme content emphasises sustainable practices and professional and responsible behaviour to ensure graduates of the programme understand and apply these as part of their future professional careers.
We are committed to developing graduates who make a difference through:
- Maximizing employment opportunities for our graduates and developing a global career network,
- Engendering self-confidence, entrepreneurship and flexibility in a fast-changing world,
- Providing individual support to help each student realise their full potential,
- Acting as role models in demonstrating cultural empathy, understanding, honesty and integrity
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent